Friday, January 29, 2010

SOTU Part 2

Wow!  What a speech.

The President's speech lasted 70 minutes.  It sure sounded like everything else he says?  "Blah, blah, blah, blah, let me make this perfectly clear, blah, blah." 

My notes: "history reference.... bumper sticker quote.... anecdotal story from a swing state about health care.... contemplative pause and look at the horizon.... overstate the obvious with mock sincerity.... blame Bush.... bumper sticker quote....stump speech excerpt.... knowing nod.... reinvent the wheel.... exaggerate accomplishments.... false promise.... blame Bush... repeat.... repeat.... repeat."   Hmm, did I mention the lies?

And then came the low blow, the sucker punch to the Supreme Court Justices mid-section.  Who is this guy?  He sure isn't my President.  My President shows respect to his honored guests.  My President listens to the people and understands what they are saying.  My President tells me the "state of the Union" not some stump speech full of inaccuracies, false statements, threats, arrogance and a condescending attitude. 

He must not be my President.

It is time to address the "impeachment" concept.  Try http://paulreveresdeputies.wordpress.com/2010/02/02/operation-paul-revere-whistleblowers-for-impeachment/ .  You may like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment