Friday, October 28, 2011

Case Study

Back in the day

Let me think.  It must have been 1967.  I was walking through campus at that liberal hot bed, Cal Poly, and there was a person ranting at the "free speech" stage.  I simply asked this individual if he was a student at Cal Poly.  He said, "No, I'm a student at UCLA that just dropped by to express my feelings."  I said, "If you aren't a student at Cal Poly, get the hell off my campus.  I can care less what UCLA thinks and I don't need your dribble while I'm trying to study for my next class."  He didn't like that idea, but he also didn't like the fact that I was now not the only one to tell him to get lost.  He left.

And now, we have the OWS crowd.  One day the book of case studies coming from this farce will be written to show just how stupid these protesters are and how baseless their protest has been from the start.

If there are any intelligent people left in that group I'd recommend one of them write the book. But I'd have to insist they offer it at cost, or free, to anyone wishing to read it so as not to be accused of being greedy themselves. Something tells me that won't happen.

After all, history teaches us that communists are the most greedy elitists of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment