Monday, May 24, 1999

My World Changed Today



My world changed today.
My darling, daughter went away.
I’m told my faith will get me through.
I struggle. Faith in what? Faith in who?

Our friends suffer so
Reflect our loss, we must let her go.
For Mark the pain is beyond compare.
His love for T is so rare.

She was a women of many sides.
Where beauty with love oft collides.
Golden hair, smile so sweet
Child of mine, Life’s now complete.

In memory only is where you live
Sweet thoughts, sweet kisses -- all I can give.
Prince and princess lived ever after
How short the life, there is no laughter.

We loved you so
I know you know.
I search for faith to understand.
Where to find that helping hand?

To you my dear I do confess
Our life has changed with this mess
We must reach deep within ourselves
To find the meaning where life dwells.

My world changed today.
My darling, daughter went away.
I’m told my faith will get me through.
Faith in what? Faith in who?

No comments:

Post a Comment